The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,400 times in 2011. If it were a cable car, it would take about 23 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Con voi! I’ve started this blog is to share the joys and everyday adventures of living in Damanhur … responding to the questions* and curiosities I often hear, telling the stories within stories, nestled like a quail egg in the nested choice of being a citizen of this complex, unique and always stimulating Federation of Communities.
* how long have you lived in Damanhur?
* how did you find out about it / come to live here?
* what’s your usual day like?
* how is it possible that you went from San Francisco to Vidracco, Italy?
* how did you get the name Quaglia?
I shall divulge all this in more, in full color and detail …